Inbound Vendor Invoices Process
Vendor Invoice PDFs have their entire data structure extracted and returned to the system on the OCR Invoices screen.
- Vendor Invoice Line Items originate from an OCR Extraction or direct data feed.
- Classified as Commercial, Rolloff, Extraneous, or Fees.
- Invoice is checked for Pass Through Services or Extraneous Services that need to be marked up.
- Fees are allocated (proportioned) across Commercial, Rolloff, and Extraneous line items to arrive at an All In Cost.
- Any Missing variables on a line item are calculated (Unit Cost, Quantity, Ratio of Subtotal, Ratio of Total).
- Cost Variables are matched against Vendor Contract Fees, Work Orders, pending credits, and other references.
- Vendor Invoice Line Item allocation is revised to match Contract Fees, if applicable.
- Vendor invoice line items are rebuilt per the contract
- Corrective Action Report is generated to notify Vendors of exact charges outside the agreement, requesting a credit, and providing appropriate documentation.
- Vendor Invoice is approved for payment in the amount of the Audited Line Item total.
From here, the process splits into related Revenue and Payables Modules.