Accurate and timely invoice management is a core piece of Discovery's operational capability. The system allows for highly automated, flexible, rules-based management of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions to fit a variety of business models and service scenarios.
- Process inbound Vendor Invoices, matching the charges to Vendor Services, and auditing those charges per the Vendor Contract.
- Convert Vendor Invoice Line Item data into audited Client Invoice Line Items.
- Automatically retrieve both scheduled and one-time charges for Client Services to generate Client Invoice Line Items.
- Compile and send Client Invoices (via email or print batches) according to the Billing Group preferences.
- Perform automated followups (Collection Activity) against delinquent Client Invoices.
- Remit Payment to Vendors for Vendor Invoices per the Audited Line Items, contracted payment terms, and client cash receipts for those invoices.